Underway no sooner than 11:20, despite best efforts. I have as much time as I need; still, I find myself wishing I could take Monday off.

Today I'm supposed to write about Denny, but I have the feeling it will take me a little bit of time to work up any momentum. I'll try reading a little.


4:15 pm. I wrote 1600 words and got a good start on the chapter, but now I'm stuck. Somehow I feel I've backed myself into a corner... Maybe I should have Shaun take up the part of Denny's backstory that comes after college. I have: They meet in a bar, both are underachievers of a sort; they do drugs together.


4:40 pm. Okay, I did another 325 words, but I'm really dried up for the day. I'll knock off. Almost 1900 words for the day -- above average, the way I'm going.

Popular posts from this blog

Datamining your Twitter feed