Went to bed early! Woke up early! -- it's 7:24 a.m. and I'm getting at least a three hour head start. Of course I'll probably have to stop three hours early too, but at least I'll get something done.

I went to C_____ last night for a reception for F1, who is relocating to London while continuing to work for the press. I chatted with F2about the book, and I was relieved to find her still very enthusiastic about it. In fact, she gave me leave to include at least one bdsm scene, and when I told her that one of the characters was a network nerd at chain.com, she said that sounded perfect. So that gives me an opportunity to open things up a little.

I also talked to the women who is doing promotions for them about promoting the book when it is released. I got a chance to tell her I wanted to be very involved, share costs, and generally do everything I could to promote it, and she was receptive. Now if I can only remember her name.

I need to look at my outline to see where I am... Oh, right, Denny is telling about Marianne. Let's see, I need to sex up that story a lot. I need to think of an erotic detail about her personality that will help...

Popular posts from this blog

Datamining your Twitter feed